Monday, February 25, 2008

this is me!!

Kia ora~~~~^^

Hi!! Everyone~~
Let me introduce myself!!
My name is Hweesoon, choi!!! Just call choi~~~
I am Korean from choncheon and an international student in New Zealand. I have been here for 1 year. I am living in Massey with my Korean friend and classmate Aki who is my classmate!!! I am interested in many things especially I am crazy about soccer. I love both playing and watching soccer. my favorite team is Manchester United and my favorite player is Steven Gerrard.
I also like to play computer games and drink alcohol with my friends. I really like dogs but I do not have a dog anymore until my last dog who was called Jjang was stolen by someone. If I have a chance to have a dog again, I want to have a Great Pyrenees.
I studied nutrition in university and I got a certificate of hygiene qualification so I would like to work for a food company or if I can speak English very well, I want to work for a airport
My first language is Korean and second language is English. When I was junior high school, I started to learn English but that time I studied about only grammar and vocabulary.
I have been to only one abroad. That is New Zealand but I have been to Hong Kong and Sydney for a few hours to transfer a plane. In New Zealand, I went to Rotorua last year. What I was impressed was Hell’s gate. It looked like a real hell(I have never been there^^;;). I would go to Ninety Mile Beach and South island.
I am really happy to meet you. I hope we become good best friends!!!
Good luck!!!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Hey Choi
This is a great introduction. I'm so sorry to hear about your dog Jjang(?). It was interesting in class this week to hear about your interest in 'soccer' - football. (I find it really hard to call football soccer - in fact i don't think i will ever be able to.) anywhat what i wanted to ask you was if you had ever heard of an English football team called 'Wimbledon' aka 'the crazy gang? This is the team I 'supported' in London.
Mel

AKI said...

Hi, this is Aki!
Could you add some information about your travels for my task?

Toyota Spacio 1998 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toyota Spacio 1998 said...

I had been to Ninety Mile Beach once and it was a boring trip there. I have found the better places than that. There are Coromandel, Whangamata, Waihi and Bay of Island (Russell). I will give you some more an information about my trip next time. Have a nice time in New Zealand.